HUMBOLDT SENIOR RESOURCE CENTER: DRIVER-PROGRAM AIDE
JOB SUMMARY: Driver-Program Aide is responsible for the safe transport of program participants to and from their homes and additional assistance for PACE participants in getting to appointments. In ADH program the Driver-Program Aide also assists with providing person centered care to participants in activities while attending the program.
Please see link for more information regarding job duties
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Demonstrates ability to operate a large van and car with patience and skill.
2. Demonstrates ability to accept supervision, understand and follow oral and written directions.
3. Demonstrates ability to get along well with the elderly, frail, disabled adult participants; maintains calm, even disposition; exercises mature judgement and flexibility.
4. Knowledge and experience in working with elderly and disabled adults in transportation.
5. Demonstrates ability to work as part of a team and remain flexible to changes in daily job tasks.
6. Demonstrates ability to comply with agency and government regulations.
7. Have accident free driving record with no moving violations within the last three years and be able to pass DMV physical.
8. Current CPR and First Aid certification within six months of hire.
To Apply: go to https://humsenior.wordpress.com/job-opportunities/ to print the application, then submit using one of the following methods:
-In Person: 1910 California St, Eureka CA
Construction Project Administrator (Eureka): Construction Managers
ERM WEST, INC.
Eureka, CA - 95501
ERM is seeking an experienced, hands-onConstruction Project Administratorto provide high-quality administrative and project support to the project team members on a construction site inEureka, CA. This is a temporary, project-based opportunity starting in May 2017 through February 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an expert consulting team committed to a strong health & safety culture.
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a construction support role.
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Strong computer skills in the MS Office Suite.
Excellent computer skills, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe, Outlook, etc.).
Ability to work independently, prioritizes responsibilities, and manage multiple tasks while remaining professional.
Flexible and able to work well as part of a team.
May be required to work overtime.
Local candidates preferred.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a pre-interview questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
ST JOSEPH and REDWOOD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL: Medical Records Clerk
The Medical Records Clerk may perform a number of other similar or related duties, which may not be specifically included within the position description, but which are consistent with the level of the job and the responsibilities described. Essential Values-Based, Leadership and Management Competencies: Demonstrates competencies in line with the four core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by management employees in order to achieve the Mission of the St. Joseph Health System. Dignity: Demonstrates competence in communication, and interpersonal relations Excellence: Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, problem-solving and decision making, and displaying Medical Records understanding, and demonstrating job specific knowledge. Service: Demonstrates competence in customer/patient focus, adaptability, and shaping change. Justice: Demonstrates competence in community orientation and stewardship. As defined on the attached Values-Based Competency Model Form. Essential Functions: * Works collaboratively and effectively communicates with the Manger.
To Apply: www.stjhs.org
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) California Redwood Coast-Humboldt County Airport
Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) provide security and protection of air travelers, airports and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner. This includes:
- Operating various screening equipment and technology to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers, and preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft.
- Performing searches and screening, which may include physical interaction with passengers (e.g., pat-downs, search of property, etc.), conducting bag searches and lifting/carrying bags, bins, and property weighing up to 70lbs.
- Controlling terminal entry and exit points.
- Interacting with the public, giving directions and responding to inquiries.
- Maintaining focus and awareness while working in a stressful environment which includes noise from alarms, machinery and people, crowd distractions, time pressure, and disruptive and angry passengers, in order to preserve the professional ability to identify and locate potentially life threatening or mass destruction devices, and to make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations.
- Engaging in continuous development of critical thinking skills, necessary to mitigate actual and potential security threats, by identifying, evaluating, and applying appropriate situational options and approaches. This may include application of risk-based security screening protocols that vary based on program requirements.
- Retaining and implementing knowledge of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, demonstrating responsible and dependable behavior, and is open to change and adapts to new information or unexpected obstacles.
Tel: (877) 872-7990 ext:
As a Merchandiser, you report to the Territory Manager/Merchandising Manager. You’ll work independently and be responsible for the maintenance of product displays in our customers’ stores by rotating product, invoice check-in, and of course, merchandising. Your efforts are critical to our sales goals and our customers’ profitability. You’ll be the face of Core-Mark, the first line of customer service and a partner for the retail store in ensuring the store reaches its sales and profitability potential. You’ll be the liaison between the customer and Core-Mark.
CORE-MARK: Territory Manager
As the Territory Manager your goal is to achieve the business plan, assigned for your geography, through direct interface with convenience store customers. Your role is to represent Core-Mark as a business professional and top level sales person, capable of analyzing opportunities within the C-Store environment, to develop and implement effective strategies that will yield sustainable growth of sales and profit for Core-Mark and our retail partners.
You will manage a team of Sales Development Reps and/or Merchandisers, orchestrating cross- functional teams who effectively execute on the key company initiatives and account specific strategies. You are expected to operate with honesty and integrity, representing Core-Mark positively, while delivering results in line with Company standards. Market share growth is a primary responsibility of your position, through new account solicitation, acquisition, and effective use of the CRM tool.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS or BA in a business discipline or related field experience.
- Five (5) years of sales experience and account management. Convenience or retail sales experience preferred.
- Experience managing a team, including training and motivating others to achieve
ARCATA COUNTERTOPS: Office Manager Trainee
Experience highly desired, but not required.
Full-time job, flexible, or part-time.
Immediate opening for entry level Office Manager Trainee and seeking candidates with some experience in:
- Customer Service
- Generating documents (Word, Excel)
- Proper phone etiquette
- other duties may be assigned depending on business needs
To Apply: contact Mandy Cordoza
Tel: (707) 822-5447
HUMBOLDT STATE UNIVERSITY: Project evaluator/data analyst
Job Title: HSI STEM Lead Evaluator
Wage: $52,000 - $60,000 per year, exempt, full-time, fully benefited ($25.00-$28.85/hr).
Supervisors: Lisa Castellino & Matthew Johnson/Amy Sprowles
Under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and in collaboration with the Principal Investigators (PIs) associated with the HSU HSI STEM GRANT the incumbent will be the primary research analyst responsible for the HSI STEM Grant Program Evaluation. This work includes developing and implementing structural equation modeling and multi-variate analyses to test program efficacy; reporting findings to stakeholders and program implementers; inform campus community about impact of programs; collaborating with (PIs) on development and follow-up of assessment activities related to the grant; contributing to professional presentations and peer-reviewed manuscripts of the project; and collaborating with other HSI STEM-funded California State University Campuses on collective assessment of shared activities. This is a grant-funded position and will begin upon being filled and will continue through September 30, 2021.
Minimum Qualifications: Doctoral degree required in related field (such as Statistics, Research Design and Analyses, Social or Natural Sciences) required, with a minimum of 5 years of effective project management experience in an educational setting or program.
Essential functions of the job:
- 40% Analyze quantitative and qualitative data using advanced statistics to include (but not limited to regression analysis, multi-level modeling, pattern analysis and predictive modeling
- 15% Develop and implement integrated program evaluations for interventions listed in the HSI STEM Grant, including appropriate sampling methodology
- 10% Development of data models to collect and maintain program level results
- 10% Create accurate and meaningful reports of evaluation results for both internal and external stakeholders
- 10% Contribute to professional presentations and peer-reviewed manuscripts of the project
- 15% Develop working relationships and partnerships with on and off campus partners and stakeholders
To Apply: submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three professional references along with the HSU SPF Employee Information Form to email address provided (in full job description).
CORE-MARK: Class A Driver
With the variety of duties you’ll perform from day to day, you’ll constantly be on the go and never bored. You’ll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
- Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
To be successful in this position, the right candidate needs to be driven and have full mobility, adequate strength and exceptional customer service skills. Other qualifications include:
- A valid class A CDL license
- A clean driving record
- The ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
FOX FARM SOIL FERTILIZER: Technical Support Specialist
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Technical Support: 1 year
- horticulture/gardening: 1 year
You may also apply in person at 1900 Bendixsen Street, Samoa, CA 95564
Caljobs Job Order 15275688
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
- Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Caljobs: Job Order Number 15275629
Summary: This Position is with the Eureka Bridge Crew. Working under the direction of a Caltrans Maintenance Area Superintendent, the incumbent is responsible for the supervision and operation of all maintenance activities by the assigned unit. This is a supervisory position. Incumbent will directly supervise the assigned unit. Incumbent will be required to establish and maintain control over the entire operation of the assigned unit, and to clearly be the person in charge. Incumbent will use proper disciplinary procedures when needed, but will also work with and develop subordinates into a productive team of motivated employees. May be required to work rotating or irregular shifts, including weekends, nights and overtime throughout the year.
Requirements: In addition to evaluating each candidate's relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of experience, the following factors will provide the basis for competitively evaluating each candidate. Possession of a valid Class C California Driver License
To Apply: Electronic State Employment Application through your Applicant Account at www.jobs.ca.gov. Job Order Number 15275834.
Whitethorn Hardwoods: Hardware Division Manager/Millwork Manager
Summary: Permanent position with 40 hours a week M-F. Pay DOE, with benefits. Location in Whitethorn, CA.
Requirements: Basic computer skills, knowlege of wood technology, personnel management of 4-6 employees, lumber purchasing, Lead sales of all hardwood product, knowledge woodworking equipement, kiln operation, woodworking experience.
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information see link
JAZ KIDZ INC: Overnight Child Care Worker
Summary:Position(s) available for Awake Overnight Child Care Worker in our small, local group home for at-risk foster youth. Family oriented business is in search of reliable, experienced, driven, ambitious, self-starters. Seeking applicants committed to serving the needs of abused and neglected children and adolescents and provide a safe place for foster youth to heal and grow.
Requirements: High School Diploma and/or 1 year of related experience with at risk youth and/or training certificate from college or technical school. Applicants must be able to pass finger print clearance through the DOJ and must have reliable transportation, current California driver's license and clean DMV record required. Walk, bend, kneel, and reach; Lift a 20-30lbs
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com or fax (707)268-3909 RE: Employment