AmeriGas District Manager in Redway, CA
The District Manager has the primary overall responsibility for their assigned District Location(s). Manages all facets of the district(s) with accountability for the district's growth, EBIDTA, Safety, and Net Promoter Score (NPS). Accountable for the overall direction of District(s) activities to ensure high levels of customer service, operational effectiveness, employee productivity, and profitability.
• Safety Management - Articulates a safety vision for his or her team; communicates the importance of safety to the company and reinforces a safety mindset; considers the impact on safety when making decisions
• Customer Focus - Makes customers a high priority; is committed to exceeding the needs of all customers
• Integrity & Trustworthiness - Demonstrates high professional and personal standards; treats people fairly and with respect
• Meets Commitments - Meets safety, customer service, growth and financial objectives; is passionate about growing the business and gaining competitive advantage through simplification and driving innovative change through the operation
• Communication - Listens and responds appropriately to others; articulates ideas clearly, persuasively, and concisely in verbal and written communication; demonstrates effective presentation skills
• Coaches and Motivates Others - Provides opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally; provides support and feedback to enhance others' performance; uses an understanding of what motivates people to achieve results; Must set the tone for all district initiatives and provide updates and leadership to all employees daily
• Leadership - Describes a clear and appealing vision of the future; demonstrates commitment to and enthusiasm for AmeriGas; creates an environment where people are encouraged to reach their full potential
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures compliance with safety codes and policies including the servicing and repair of company vehicles; ensures employees are wearing proper PPE; and customer installations are safe and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Proactively coaches associates in all facets of safety performance: compliance; behavior; accident avoidance; safety driving and achieves an excellent score in the safety audits
• Consistently reinforces safety messages by conducting behavioral observations, safety briefings, "tailgate" meetings, and facility safety walk-throughs
• Monitors customer loyalty and satisfaction dashboard (NPS), listens to surveys and comments on a weekly basis and responds to customer issues and comments to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
• Works with each member of his/her team to ensure day-to-day operations support a high quality customer experience; proactively identifies problems that negatively impact the customer's experience
• Celebrates excellent customer service with the team and recognizes individuals who provide excellent service to customers. Deals with customers daily and leads customer interactions from the front.
• Develops and implements plans for achieving long-term customer growth and financial goals
• Consistently communicates and updates key performance areas for the District and the Area to each member of his/her team
• Ensures all District daily, weekly, and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately, timely and error free
• Understands all Company controls related to SOX in reporting, approvals, and dating of paperwork. Complies with all Sox internal rules.
• Plans, directs and manages staffing and development of employees by effectively communicating company strategic goals; conducting effective and timely performance appraisals; ensuring all training for employees is completed; and working with employees to improve their satisfaction levels as measured by employee surveys.
• Generates sales and revenues by promoting and performing sales calls, retention calls and sales activities; meeting the District/Area customer growth goals, and managing pricing and margins to meet gross profit goals.
• Controls operating expenses by monitoring employee productivity through use of the distribution system, service scheduling calendar, etc. in order to manage and optimize personnel and vehicle expenses
• Oversees compliance regarding cash control, inventory management, documentation requirements and audit procedures.
• Enforcing credit and collections policies and procedures to reduce DSO's, improve aging results, and reduce write offs
• Proactive daily involvement in all District purchasing and expenditures.
• Performs delivery, service, sales, customer service, and/or District administrative work as required.
To apply: Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/n8ptxqkznxbv6k8j