Humboldt Senior Resource Center
Job Title: Nutrition Specialist
Department: Nutrition and Activities
Are you motivated by meaningful experiences? Do you have a heart for service? Does change and growth excite you? The Humboldt Senior Resource Center is currently recruiting for an individual to join our team in promoting the high quality of life of our local seniors.
The Nutrition Specialist position is a regular part-time (30 hour per week) and receives benefits.
In this position, our team member will...
• Perform substitute responsibilities for multiple Nutrition Program positions including: lead, assistant or prep cook, food service aide, kitchen aide or van/warehouse driver.
• Be responsible for food handling and service in accordance with food safety guidelines.
• Maintain and track inventory of food and food service supplies.
• Understand the importance of working as a team, collaborating and working directly with elderly and disabled adults.
• Have a high school diploma or GED, basic knowledge of public health food handling/food safety standards, prior experience in food handling and active food safety professional certification; supervisory experience preferred.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following to our Human Resources Department no later than Friday, December 1st:
• Job application
To access a job application and view a complete job description, go to www.humsenior.org ; please call 443-9747 with questions.
The Humboldt Senior Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.